Worship Studies Course Foundation Step
A course in conducting high quality Unitarian Worship
· Are you interested in leading Unitarian services?
· Do you want to improve the quality of your worship leadership?
· Need help with leading online worship?
Unitarian College are offering an online course for all interested Unitarians in conducting high quality worship.
Led by Unitarian Ministers and experienced lay people, the course will run over eight sessions and include:
· Exploring your own theology of worship
· Elements of a great service
· Sermons and addresses
· Prayers, meditations and readings
· Hymns, music and copyright
· Storytelling (including leading worship for children)
· Voice and communication
· Practicalities including next steps
The course will run via Zoom and will take place in two modes – weekdays or Saturdays.
The weekday course will run on Tuesday mornings (11am -1pm) beginning on 2nd February eight weeks.
The Saturday course will run over four Saturdays (11am – 4pm) – 6th& 20th February and 6th & 20th March.
There are eight places on each mode.
The cost of the course is £100, and participants are encouraged to approach congregations and Districts to help with funding.
If you would like to take the course but cannot afford the fee, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
To book your place and find out more, please email